Sunday 9 May 2021

Mother's Day


To Mumma



Happy Mother's Day Mumma!

Hope you have a great Mother's Day Today! You mumma, Really are the best mumma a boy could have! You also have been so nice, Kind, and good to me! You give me huggees (Hug+Cuddle Hybrid/Crossbreed) when I am sad, You listen to what I have to say, And in fact, I would never have even EXISTED if it wasn't for you! Thank you for marrying Dad (Jarrod) and deciding to have kids! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!


Happy Mother's Day Mumma!



From, Your Really,Really,Really, (Lots of Reallys here) Really Loving Son, Asher

                  

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. (Just pretend I wrote and posted that comment on the 9th Of May ((Mother's Day)) )

      Delete
    2. (Just pretend I wrote and published that comment on the 9th Of May ((Mother's Day)) )

      Delete
  2. Plus I like Ruby's photobombing in Layton's photo!




    (She really did photobomb Layton)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.