Monday 23 August 2021

My Lockdown Game

 

My Lockdown Game 

My game is called : 

The rules are: I think 1-3 people get to go on the trampoline, The rest of the players are on the ground. Let's call the players on the trampoline "Dodgers" and the other players on the ground "Throwers".  The "Throwers"

are trying to hit the "Dodgers" with a (⬇See Below ⬇) . If they do, The person who hit them comes onto the trampoline and the person who they hit comes off. But don't worry, they may get the opportunity to get back on the trampoline. So the "Throwers" throw, and the "Dodgers" dodge.



Thingy

 

how you win: (I think I am not sure, Since didn't I create by myself) maybe it might be staying on the trampoline for the longest but I think I am not sure.

I just want to say, The throwing back isn't actually part of the game, It's just that it requires at least 2 people to play, And Dad was being (maybe a) Thrower and videoing at the same time.


my trampoline game video here

4 comments:

  1. Wow Asher that sounds like a fun game. I think it might get a bit scary for me if lots of people are on the tramp at the same time. But then other people might find that the favourite bit. I agree with you, I think the person who stays on the tramp the longest should win. God Bless, from Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I think It's just 3. And we pretty much have a big and wide trampo

      Delete
  2. Morena Asher,

    This looks like a very fun game to play. Sounds like dodgeball but on a trampoline. Thank you for sharing and well done for completing your first quality blog post while doing online learning. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.